Who's Invited to Exhibit
- CUA schools and departments
- Faculty-led program leaders
- Academic advising coordinators
- Exchange partner universities
- CUA-affiliated partner organizations
View the exhibitor list to see who's attending.
- Register using our online form.
- Registration deadline is Friday, September 2nd.
- No registration fee for CUA exhibitors or exchange partner universities.
- Affiliated partner organizations must submit a $50 registration fee (credit card payment or check made out to The Catholic University of America).
- All exhibitors are encouraged to bring an international treat of some kind (baklava, biscotti, German chocolate, etc.) that can be given out to students.
Fair set-up includes a table and tablecloth with two chairs. The building has wireless internet. Access to an electrical outlet is very limited.
Date & Time
Tuesday, September 13th
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Exhibitors are asked to arrive 30 minutes in advance to check in and set-up.
Pryzbyla Center Great Room
The Catholic University of America
620 Michigan Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20064
Exhibitors may park on campus in non-reserved spaces.
Directions and campus map.