Photo Contest 2015-2016: Submitting Your Photos
- CUA students who participated in an approved education abroad program during the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Faculty and staff who traveled abroad for CUA during the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Participants may submit a maximum of 1 photo per category.
- The student who enters the photo must be the person who took the photo.
- Entries must be in jpeg format, no larger than 7MB each.
- Entries will first be judged by CUAbroad.
- Finalists will be displayed at the 2016 Education Abroad Fair on September 13th. Students will vote for the winner. Prizes are awarded to the best of each category.
- Submission deadline: September 4th, 2016
Contest finalists will be revealed at the CUA Education Abroad Fair. Students and faculty will have the opportunity to vote for the top three winners.
Each winner receives a copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements!
CUAbroad 2014-2015 Photo Contest
2014-2015 Photo Contact Winners:
View all 2014-2015 photo contest submissions: