Photo Contest 2013-2014: Submitting Your Photos
- CUA students who participated in an approved education abroad program during the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Faculty and staff who traveled abroad for CUA during the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Participants may submit a maximum of 1 photo per category.
- The student who enters the photo must be the person who took the photo.
- Entries must be in jpeg format, no larger than 7MB each.
- Entries will first be judged by CUAbroad.
- Finalists will be displayed at the 2014 Education Abroad Fair. Students will vote for the winner. Prizes are awarded to the best of each category.
- Submission deadline: December 1st, 2014
Contest finalists will be revealed at the CUA Education Abroad Fair. Students and faculty will have the opportunity to vote for the top three winners.
Each winner will receive a copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements 12!
CUAbroad 2012-2013 Photo Contest Winners
Congratulations to this year's CUAbroad photo contest winners!
1st Place: 2nd Place: 3rd Place:
Maria Docal Rebecca Teter Jakub Deptula
"Pura Vida" "Prayers at Sunset" "Dying Rose at Auschwitz"
View all 2012-2013 photo contest submissions: