Photo Contest 2014-2015: Submitting Your Photos
- CUA students who participated in an approved education abroad program during the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Faculty and staff who traveled abroad for CUA during the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Participants may submit a maximum of 1 photo per category.
- The student who enters the photo must be the person who took the photo.
- Entries must be in jpeg format, no larger than 7MB each.
- Entries will first be judged by CUAbroad.
- Finalists will be displayed at the 2015 Education Abroad Fair. Students will vote for the winner. Prizes are awarded to the best of each category.
- Submission deadline: September 1st, 2015
Contest finalists will be revealed at the CUA Education Abroad Fair. Students and faculty will have the opportunity to vote for the top three winners.
Each winner will receive a copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements 12!
CUAbroad 2013-2014 Photo Contest
2013-2014 Photo Contact Winners:
View all 2013-2014 photo contest submissions: