Information for CUA Faculty and Advisors
The support and active participation of CUA faculty members is essential to the quality of the students' experience abroad. Faculty members who serve as advisors and/or advising coordinators in the CUA Schools and Departments assist students with academic planning before they participate in a program.
Many CUA faculty members also have prior overseas experience of teaching, research, travel, and some have published in international journals or made presentations at international conferences.
The information below is both for faculty members who serve in an advising capacity as well as program directors and/or administrators of faculty-led group programs conducted abroad under the auspices of the Catholic University of America.
Resources for Faculty
- CUA Global Education Policy
- CUA Overseas Crisis Management Protocol
- CUA Center for Global Education
- CUA General Counsel Resources
- Articles on Education Abroad
- CUA Rome Teaching Guidelines & Application
- Portfolio Model of Education Abroad Programming
- CUAbroad Application Form - standard online form every student wishing to study abroad must complete
- CUAbroad Online Application Sections